How to change language in Google Docs. This tutorial will show you how to change language in Google Docs. Just follow these steps:-
1. In order to this, you have to first log in to Google, using your Google account.
2. Go to http://www.docs.google.com.
3. At the upper right corner of your computer screen, there will be an icon like a gear. Click on it. A sub menu will be opened.
4. Click on the 'Settings' option.
5. In the 'Language:' section you will see a drop down list to select a language. Now, you can select your language from that drop down list.
6. After selecting the appropriate language, click on the 'Save' button.
Your selected language will be saved.
Thanks for watching!
Please like, comment and the most important subscribe for our more how-to-do videos.
Visit and follow our blog: http://www.eClicko.wordpress.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eClicko
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/eClicko
Plus us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/113201504131435597310/113201504131435597310/posts
Tags: How to change language in Google Docs, Google (Organization), Google Docs (Software), How-to (Media Genre)